The Kansas City CARE Clinic provides comprehensive behavioral health services for adults ages 18 and older who are uninsured/underinsured in the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
Currently Clinic staff offer services in the following areas:
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Case Management
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Social Work/Psychology/Counseling Student Training Programs
- Support and treatment groups:
- Men's Support Group
- Substance Abuse Support Group for individuals living with HIV
Call 816-777-2722 to learn more or to make an appointment for any of these services!