Since 2004, the Bloom Party has captured the imagination and philanthropic spirit of Kansas City through edgy and exciting events benefiting the Kansas City CARE Clinic (formerly the Kansas City Free Health Clinic). With your help, the 2014 Bloom Party "Night In BLOOM: a black & white masquerade" was the highest-grossing special event in the history of the Kansas City CARE Clinic! While the Bloom Party has transformed each year, taking on new personalities and places, the driving forcebehind the event remains the same: to provide access to quality healthcare. Since its inception the Bloom Party has raised almost 2M for the Kansas City CARE Clinic.
The mission of the Bloom Party is to create, foster and retain community relationships as a vehicle to build awareness and to raise funds for the Kansas City CARE Clinic.
We accomplish our mission by:
• Creating a fun, upbeat, and engaging party
• Attracting a diverse crowd
• Working collaboratively with volunteers and community supporters
• Actively seeking out community partnerships and sponsorships
• Maximizing awareness and attendance of the event